Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Portraits from HollowWorld

Tarron

Lord of Altera
I have no idea who is taking requests anymore..but this goes out to whomever is brave enough to take the challenge!

Look up Nova Skin Editor (click that), it is pretty nice because it is fullscreen and you can manipulate the skin which I assume makes it easier to draw..

Take your time for whoever draws it, and thank you for drawing it as well!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I have no idea who is taking requests anymore..but this goes out to whomever is brave enough to take the challenge!

Look up Nova Skin Editor (click that), it is pretty nice because it is fullscreen and you can manipulate the skin which I assume makes it easier to draw..

Take your time for whoever draws it, and thank you for drawing it as well!
Hello Tarron! It is I who draws and takes requests.
One thing though, I do not know what you are requesting for me to draw! :eek:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Idk how to put them In one post, but I'll make my own thread for full bodies and scenes, ok?
click the little 'edit' button below your post. and yes, I think that is a good idea, because then you get personal feedback on your personal thread

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
IMAG0510.jpg
It's been a while, but i'm back to the drawing board. i've been painting about 15 portraits of real people while i was gone, but now i find it more interesting to draw fictional characters again. I've made a quick drawing of a dwarven miner to get started again. any requests, or old requests i didn't answer to: please post them!

TheRandomkid321

I think I might like it here
Could you possibly Draw my character? sketch-6_4163956.png
Something you may want to know: He has the body of a 14 year old because he is an elf and they age slower. But his age in human years is 17.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
anithola.jpg
The salty air slapped Anithola Grimcrow across the jaw as he stepped out into the day. He had been sleeping the last part of the voyage, and would probably have carried on too, was it not for all the shouting. The ship was at its destination at last. "Port Silver ehh?" The old captain tapped him on the back. "Come, we have much to do!"

The sun had set when Anithola carried the last shipment of wood onto the pier. The ship was to set sail at dawn, on the morrow. Anithola, exhausted, started walking towards the nearest pub. "The Laughing Lamb?" The words had a taste of sadness in them as he spoke them out loud to himself, before he went on."What would you like?" A voice demanded. "the strongest you have". "Please" He added. You should always keep your courtesies about you when in foreign places.

The streets and trees went in a blurr, and one street led to another street. The last thing Anithola remembered before going to sleep beneath a tree was a terrifying, demonic growl coming from the nearest corner.

Corners, bushes, houses and villagers. Everything flew by as Anithola rushed through Port Silver searching for the docks. If the ship left him.. it would be years, decades before the ship would visit Port Silver again. He used every bit of strength he had as he exploded into the clearing that was the harbor. "You..have you...seen the ship with blue sails...that...stood here yesterday?" Anithola panted. The man turned around with a surprised expression. " Oh hello there traveler! I am Edward August, as for your ship... it departed an hour ago i am afraid."