Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Posted in Storm's Landing (and any other active cities)

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
(I have no idea what the active cities are outside SL at the moment XD)

flyer.jpg

(I used to run the Flour and Flowers back in Tambry and I had a small bakery in Scourge. It was fun and I'd like to do it again! I'd be tempted to build out near my home but I doubt anyone would travel just for that.)​

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
(I have no idea what the active cities are outside SL at the moment XD)

View attachment 98323

(I used to run the Flour and Flowers back in Tambry and I had a small bakery in Scourge. It was fun and I'd like to do it again! I'd be tempted to build out near my home but I doubt anyone would travel just for that.)​
There's a possibility that you could open something on the isle that Cukie1 and I own. A port needs to be set up, but after that I'm sure we could set you up with something; even if it was more of a side thing, considering there's not a whole lot going on there(yet).

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
There's a possibility that you could open something on the isle that Cukie1 and I own. A port needs to be set up, but after that I'm sure we could set you up with something; even if it was more of a side thing, considering there's not a whole lot going on there(yet).
Ooh awesome! I'd happy set up a few stores across the map anyway! I have some NPC eggs I use for IC servers when I'm not there

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
If you wanna set up more than one I have a theee story building in mockingbay that would easily fit two shops and a home