Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] ꬷ Hiring Estate staff

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
shorelesssmall.png
ꬷ NOW HIRING ꬷ

The Fi Faladiir Estate in the southern regions is currently looking to hire staff.
The positions open are as the following:

Aviarist: Someone who takes care of, and trains messenger birds.
Butler: A personal aid to Lord Sankera fi Faladiir and in charge of the other staff.

Gardener: The person who takes care of all the greenery around the estate, and keeps an eye out for foul beasts that live in the southern areas.
Guards: Strong willed and loyal men and women who protect the property and it's owner.

Maids: One who helps around the estate with daily tasks and does the cleaning.
Stable Master: A person whose job it is to take care of the horses of the lords and any guests.

If any are interested in one of these jobs come to Storm's Landing and meet with Sankera fi Faladiir on his ship, the Stitislatu, the large and elegant frigate just outside of the coast. High payment is guaranteed to all those working for Sankera.
OOCLY:
Aka I want people to RP with and help around the estate and who wanna have fun joining San on his bullshit rich man adventures.

Edit: Damnit I forgot to add IG name. Sea_of_Fog

Edit 2.0:
Okay, so far everyone who's interested. (This is just for me to keep an overview)
Firegirl : butle
r | Alanis
Vincentius : butler | Thiago
Joseph12Q : gardener
Michcat : guard/gardener/powerhouse | Coaldust
Charybdis : maid or baker | Avice
Maestroart : stable master | Elion
Bobert : maid, probally | Arianne

Last edited:

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
*A small pinning note*

"I would be interested in the bulter position. Normally you can find me in Storm's Landing, or Compendiom. Either that, or send a letter to Priestess Alanis Faleth."

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*A small pinning note*

"I would be interested in the bulter position. Normally you can find me in Storm's Landing, or Compendiom. Either that, or send a letter to Priestess Alanis Faleth."
Ho boy me hoy, a priestess wanting to work for a heathen. How the turntables

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
*A note on some ragged paper has been pinned, the handwriting is poor and the spelling flawed*
Will work four food, I live on Storm Landed

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
*A small pinning note*

What about the house you just took in Compendium? Do you plan on moving out to take this job?

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh- yeah that's one thing. It's pretty permanent residence, that's usually how house staff works

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Also, if you apply and get hired I'll help with making the skin for ur job. Gotta keep that aesthetic going

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Will they be paid in spoons or is that idea out the window?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I'll be making everything you need, so I'm staying right here