Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] A contest

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The poster is unadorned, but is well written.

"Smiths of all kinds are called to meet within the neutral grounds of the Compendium with an example of their finest work. Only one will be chosen amongst all, so work wisely. Meet in Storm's Landing in four day's time in front of the tavern. Payment shall be rewarded to the obvious winner, and a special order. No violence will be permitted. Any enchanters, and Jewelers are also welcomed and have a fair chance to be chosen for this task if you wish to meet in privacy, send a letter to Arianne Niamh in Sanardú."
~Signed~
Arianne Niamh

===========================
OOC: Looking for a smith/jeweler/enchanter character for some upcoming plans I have, should be fun. There also is OOC money involved, and IC, so come and try!
OOC date: This Saturday at 1 PM EST, at the Compendium.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
also, I may move this to the Compendium as it's more fitting. Sizzix Glados If that alright with the owners there?

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Ehhh unless your name is enough for people to know that you're rich enough to pay them I doubt jewelers or smiths would bother taking the trip down to the compendium for a amount of money that isnt specified.

From an ic perspective it would be good if you list your nobility titles or something of the sort or give an indictation of how much ic money you intend to pay them. As I doubt just your name ic would be enough to generate an ic interest except for those who know you personally or smiths who live in the compendium.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Ehhh unless your name is enough for people to know that you're rich enough to pay them I doubt jewelers or smiths would bother taking the trip down to the compendium for a amount of money that isnt specified.

From an ic perspective it would be good if you list your nobility titles or something of the sort or give an indictation of how much ic money you intend to pay them. As I doubt just your name ic would be enough to generate an ic interest except for those who know you personally or smiths who live in the compendium.
Let's go with 12k, then. That's the amount mentioned for the main thing, and Arainne is widely known c:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Won't be able to make event, but if commission needs an enchant, meh char could do it.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i don't feel good enough to host any kind of event. if you really want rp surrounding what i had planned, just pm me i guess