Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] A Public Letter

Landem

Lord of Altera
This looks really interesting-

I think Landem and I are the only nobles left. Rip.
Alanna's still out there.. somewhere. Murdoc never died or left Azerport as far as I know, either. Their players just went inactive, rip. So it's just us, if you can count Aldi as noble.

*brings back Olive, Olive claims to be related to Tybalt*
Don't you dare.

Would nobility by marriage count?
I thought they were divorced or.. something? I could be totally wrong but I don't remember your character ever being recognised by Marr as nobility- sorry if I'm mistaken c:

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Alanna's still out there.. somewhere. Murdoc never died or left Azerport as far as I know, either. Their players just went inactive, rip. So it's just us, if you can count Aldi as noble.
My character Idon is also still around. I haven't rp'ed him for a long time but he still exists.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Brodil's still sad his main bud Murdoc and the Rahasian Tybalt vanished

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
I thought they were divorced or.. something? I could be totally wrong but I don't remember your character ever being recognised by Marr as nobility- sorry if I'm mistaken c:
They did divorce two weeks before the wedding, Murdoc cheated on Rose for another lover. That player left the server, and we got re-married unofficially. Which is why I asked.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
Since it's a public letter, is there anything stopping me from getting to Azerport before your expedition, looting it, then leaving a note demanding a ransom for the loot?

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
A lot of hard work has been put into planning and setting up this event so that it could be fun for all kinds of players new and old. A little respect for the time and effort people are investing in this would be great.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
It was a joke. Sorry if it came across as a serious question. xD I like the concept for the event, I wouldn't ruin the planning by doing that.