Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster [Poster] Blackrush Crossing - "Looking for Workers"

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend

Blackrush Crossing - Looking for Workers

Posters are scattered about Landing and Blackrush Crossing

"Blackrush is looking for workers. The following positions will be provided with materials and housing:

• Blacksmith (Forge + Housing)
  • Healer/ Physician (Healer's Hut + House of Choice)
  • Dockmaster (Office + Dockmaster's Residence)
  • Stablemaster/ Husbandry Master (Accepting both positions. Both get housing of choice, and open fields to work in)
  • Farmers (Farmhouse + Fields)
  • Weavers (Housing of Choice + Materials)
If you are able and willing to take one of the positions, speak or write to me in my home in Landing.

-Raalvara Varyn"

OOC: DM me on Discord or Forums if interested! Or come and talk to Raalvara ICly. I'll be around Landing mainly for the time being.​

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Depends if they can build boats.
A row boat is the best he could do I guess, he's not a shipwright. He makes furniture, planks for houses or flooring, war-machinery, mill designs, etc. But most people just assume there's an NPC doing all that for them :(

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Do y’all need a tavernkeep/cook? Dan has been looking for a new place for his family to live and work in- he’s getting tired of going around from tavern to tavern lmao