Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Butcher needed

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Butcher needed.png
OOCly:

I got a butcher house in Mockingbay that I desperately want to be used by a character.
I would heavily prefer if the character agreed to live there.
You will get the house for free.

* This poster is hung up ICly, but if anyone removes it, please give it back to me, since books and quills are expensive.

Pictures:
2017-05-16_21.21.38.png 2017-05-16_21.21.55.png 2017-05-16_21.22.05.png 2017-05-16_21.22.13.png

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
In soviet Anhald, you don't get Inquisitor. Inquisitor get you!
Glorious comrade, meat is for the bellies of the bourgeoisie! We have humble peasant farmers to feed the great and mighty masses! Butchers are horrible capitalist pigs that belong in the pig pens with the very swine they kill!

BubbleOracle

Villager
If you're desperate, my character has some butchering skills. She wouldn't be able to read the poster, and doesn't like to stay in one place for long, though.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If you're desperate, my character has some butchering skills. She wouldn't be able to read the poster, and doesn't like to stay in one place for long, though.
Hmmm... I am sort of hoping for one that can stay in the house ^^;

The place is real pretty I tell ya

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Sorry, that's just how the character is. If you're desperate, though, she can be somewhat around.
Will give it some time and thought! :D

I am mainly trying to just provide a place for people who want to try something new- A new style of RP, instead of the usual tailor/guard/noble/knight there seems to be running :D

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
*makes a butcher*
*regrets decision somehow*
*posts on 'what roleplay do you regret' thread*

(joking.)

I'd like to, but I.. am not a butcher. :c On any char. I like pretty houses. May make one anyway...

(edit)
I am also amused that you felt the need to say the church was nearby. I mean, I understand saying good landmarks.. but it felt a bit more than that. I read far too much into things sometimes.