Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Buying books on Sallana

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The following poster is hung up in Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, Queen's Port, Aelmere, Rogue's Hearth, and the Compendium.

"I, Arianne Niamh, am seeking and accepting any offers on religious books, or any other document that may help one learn of the divines. Though the texts offering information of the Mother to All, Sallana, are the most desired. Songs of worship as well are greatly appreciated."

((OOC Note: I'm willing to pay money for any and all IC books of worship, and such documents to Sallana mainly. Doing so will help me greatly in both IC efforts for potential sermons to Sallana, and summonings even. Either way, the more you contribute to this, the easier it'll be for me to host and create fun events. Thanks~ :D

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'm guessing this may just be a waste of time potentially?

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
i dont know if youve posted this before or not. I'd say give it til the weekend in case some of the people aren't available until then.

I was thinking of writing stuff but since I'm bouncing like a mood yoyo I won't be able to get anything done, icly or oocly.

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Normally i'd check my collection to see if I have something, but my char is leery of going anywhere near yours.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i dont know if youve posted this before or not. I'd say give it til the weekend in case some of the people aren't available until then.

I was thinking of writing stuff but since I'm bouncing like a mood yoyo I won't be able to get anything done, icly or oocly.
:c
Normally i'd check my collection to see if I have something, but my char is leery of going anywhere near yours.
:C