Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Earkzian Prikhat

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
*A simple poster is put up in Storm's Landing. It is written in the language of the Earthspawn as one fluent in that writing.*

<Brothers and sisters, daughters and sons. Soon we must gather and discuss the future of our race. We have been idle for too long, and must take hold of the path our people walk. Seek me out in Storm's Landing or the fortress of Bol'tn'thar. All will be welcome by Hakiaz for discussion.>

Kam Iz Hakiaz

(OOC: )
Earthspawn shenanigans, if you want to arrange some rp, hmu on Discord or on the forums.
Not gonna tag people because it doesn't seem to work half the time. :^)​

Last edited:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
What if your character can read it, and they're curious about what's going on? c: Because it says all are gonna be welcome. And I gotta get back into the swing of RP. LOL

Last edited:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
What if your character can read it, and they're curious about what's going on? c: Because it says all are gonna be welcome. And I gotta get back into the swing of RP. LOL
This is an arrangement to for a meeting in the future.
If Ayda wants to talk to Kam about it, she can.
I'm trying to get the people with Earthspawn to participate and give them some rp opportunity.