Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Healer seeking work

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
A thick sheet of vellum is hung in the following cities: Storm's Landing, Aelmere, Mockingbay, Sandaru, and Queen's Port. The following is written in both common, and Elvish.

"I'm a mere travelling healer, seeking a place with permanent residence, peace and quiet, and privacy. I'm skilled in most any field of, first aid, and herbology. I'm return for such a place and position, I offer my services in any medical position I'm needed in, whether it be as a field-medic, or a simple town healer, I'm willing to do all. If serving a Noble house is what I need to do to obtain such a thing, I'll do it. If interested, seek a medium sized figure, dressed in black robes, and a mask similar to that of a bird. I will be within Storm's Landing these next few weeks."

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Sanardu has a hospital and no current medical staff but is also only just regaining activity so Im not sure if it'd be your thing- If so I can look into decorating more than the ward finally. (I'd send Trystan out for her but I'd not wanna bring you someone you're uninterested in : ))

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Sanardu has a hospital and no current medical staff but is also only just regaining activity so Im not sure if it'd be your thing- If so I can look into decorating more than the ward finally. (I'd send Trystan out for her but I'd not wanna bring you someone you're uninterested in : ))
I'd be totally down for this!

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Awesome- I can hop in game whenever if you'd like to RP today? And then I'll get to decorating. xD
Sure! I'll be on later in the evening tonight, about to go watch a movie and some other things.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
It better not be Ari, she already got a job you ding dongs