Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

(Poster) Herenii Couple Looking to Adopt

AmparoCastaway

Legend of Altera
*This poster is slapped up wherever they're allowed.*

*More in-depth information begins in a smaller print:*

I, Leontius Hostilius-Herennius, Master of Entertainment of the Asrakosian Dominion, and my wife, Violet Herennia, Logetheta of Astrakhan, are looking to adopt an infant child. Seeing that my wife is a Halfling and myself being Human, we are unable to conceive naturally. It would make a wonderful gift to be new parents this Hiems Gaudium.

If you are a parent in a position making you unable to care for such a child, we would be honored to take them in. No matter the child's race, parent's history, or any other factors. Violet and I will provide a wondrous life for your pride and joy.

If this at all interests you, please come visit my wife and I at our home in Valerius, or you can often find myself in Aelmere.

*OOC Information.*
Looking to be a parent IRP. Just the ONE KID! Not looking for a player to roleplay as the child, just looking for the NPC Child itself. So... If your character is preggo and unable to support-o, this is the opportunity of a lifetime!

Wasn't really sure what to do, or where to post this, so please #nohate, #appreciate, #smolbeansftw

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
Jerry understands this horrible suffering and therefor will volunteer to be le' child.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
I realize almost any child adopted is going to be sooooo much taller than Vi once they're older. xD