Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Join the Asrakosian Legion

Do you wish to be a Legionary?

• Yes!

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • No!

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • Convince me (Add Suggestions/Etc)

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The following poster is placed all over Storm's Landing, Astrakhan, Valerius and Mockingbay....*

Fellow citizens of the world, the Asrakosian Dominion offers an opportunity few can miss. The Dominion seeks strong men and women looking for work as a Legionary- so that we may defend our lands and the lands of our allies.

Those who join and serve faithfully shall be given ample pay, training, food, shelter, and perhaps even citizenship and land once their term of service is over. Archers and Infantrymen are needed, as are good horsemen. Engineers, doctors, and scouts are also welcome.

If you wish to join, journey to Valerius and seek out either the Regent Theodosius Hostilius Herennius. Those who join also must say an oath of loyalty to the Regina, the Dominion and to his Comrades.

More on the legion here. I plan on changing the pay dramatically- especially if we gain more players.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
The Legion offers in depth military roleplay. Everything from building roads and camps, to training how to fight in formation, and legitimate fighting skills.

We are in need of actual RPers. We are currently training in Astrakhan and may move our station to Mockingbay's barracks.

Old-Seadog

Lord of Altera
The Legion offers in depth military roleplay. Everything from building roads and camps, to training how to fight in formation, and legitimate fighting skills.

We are in need of actual RPers. We are currently training in Astrakhan and may move our station to Mockingbay's barracks.
Can I be apart of this?

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
We are in need of archers and cavalrymen. Parsons, (non-denominational religious officials) Blacksmiths and engineers are also needed.

However, other positions are still open. These things are common knowledge.

Also, I've noticed that many people have voted "Convince me"- I ask that you add suggestions and comments so I can see what you have an issue with :)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Doing a training exercise next weekend, will make a poster about it later.

We really need more active members!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters have been taken down in Lutia and Rivelton

But now they are available in an updated version, replacing the name of the Dominion with the Asrakosian Dominion. Not only that, but there is a list of payment for each rank!

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Violet has already expressed interest in joining the legion. She could do either a combat or non-combat role.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I would also like to join this legion.
Any idea how?
Find Theodosius in Astrakhan (that is my char). I'll put up a little recruitment sheet for people later. :)

I won't be getting on today, unfortunately, but the rest of the week I'll be on practically all day with the occasional break and whatnot.