Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Landing II

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
===---====---===
I Pérdomaius, in servitude of the Pantheon, to the people of Storm's Landing together with all of the gods' holy messengers and priests, and elders of the new world of Altera.
===---====---===

Hell lake of fire mark of the beast 666 6.jpg

Courage and Fortitude be on you from the might of the gods of the Pantheon, in all forms that may take. May the wisdom of Theodra steer your head in these dark times and may Ignis, the noble All-Father, guide you from the abyss of your sin towards the divine.

Have you fallen so deeply into sin that you cannot recognize truth from lies? Have you turned your hearts so far away from the holy light of He Who Is Light, and forgotten the divine truth?

How can you forget the debt that you owe the Gods? They, who gave us Hope in the darkest hours when the undead swarms battered and burned our cities, slaying our women and children of a new world? Do you not forget the Courage that they granted us when Grief laid waste to our towns, homes, and hearths?

You scorned the Will of the Gods, refusing to act upon this evil that grips our city. The corruption that breeds continues to poison your mind with foul feelings and actions, and yet instead of casting these from your hearts and homes, you feed and nurture them! These winged demons --- these Makani --- should be burnt at the steak for their heresy instead of being embraced on the street with open arms!!!

These abominations continue to consume your moral and spiritual purity, and furthermore, your disregard for the divine Will of the Gods, a message of the Gods hand delivered by my hand, has emboldened them!

These are not beings that you can bargain with. Nor are they beings who you can negotiate with. The only message that these mongrels understand is that of the sword and hammer!

If you will not listen to the Gods, and if you will not heed their warnings and obey their divine Will, they will make you listen!

Moreover, I Pérdomaius, in service to the All-Father, have been given a weapon by a certain stranger which has the power the break the Pantheon. A weapon terrible enough it could dispatch a deity. Permanently.

I Pérdomaius, by the Divine Will of the Pantheon have come to offer you the final ultimatum. Repent and do as the Gods' command and drive these freaks from your homes! Repent, and take up your swords and your hammers and cast the demons back to the hell from which they came!

If you do these things, you shall be forgiven for your trespasses against the Gods. Repent, and the Gods shall show divine mercy to your women and children.

However, if you fail to do these things, I will turn this terrible weapon upon the city, and by the Gods, we shall have a reckoning.

You have seven days.

I will be watching.

[!] Pinned to the poster is a strange drawing of an amulet. Perhaps its the weapon Pérdomaius is talking about above? It's also a really bad drawing. [!]
Artifact - pintrest.com.jpg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
Beep beep I am a sheep
Also its up in spawns landing for all to see.

EDIT: If it wasn't clear from the previous epistle (Landing I) -- this Pérdomaius has a grudge against all heretics, especially of the Makani variety.

Images from:
1) http://all4desktop.com/4243254-hell.html
2) https://www.pinterest.com.au/javidante/fantasy-magic-items/

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
*A big blue Makani would be spotted pinning ribbons of blue and yellow to the poster, each decorated by bright white stitching*

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
The large blue bird is accompanied by a fellow Flower Makani.
Next to the.. simple drawing of the amulet, a decent sentence is written beside it in charcoal.

" Needs more practice. "
Beside it is printed a small heart of encouragement.
ShaolinPunk

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
The poster is torn down IC and OOC. In it's place there is a note.

"It is all lies. Go back to your business."

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
A response is posted rather quickly to the posters in Storm's Landing, bearing a simple message.
A threat with no backing is something that only spreads fear. Transgressions and threats against the entire populace are not taken lightly. You hold no sway with the Divine, let alone the people of these lands. You have this simple warning to repent yourself for these sins.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
*A cloaked figure, limping on his left leg would approach the sign, writing.*

You will not see the end of me! All who dismiss the power of the All-Father will face his divine wrath. You shall see! I will have your heads!
(BoredBrit)

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
*A cloaked figure, limping on his left leg would approach the sign writing.*

Do you want to take that risk?
7 days.

(Cymic_, Bobert)
No one is shaken by you or your threats. Meet me within the walls of this tavern in 6 hours time. At sundown.
--------------------
Around 3-4 EST this afternoon c; Jase

Shao

Bring back angry react

You will not see the end of me! All who dismiss the power of the All-Father will face his divine wrath. You shall see! I will have your heads!
(BoredBrit)
*big blue makani pins a vibrant white dove cut out of cloth to the poster*

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Yo -- Bobert -- I am on AEST time. 3-4 EST won't work :/
But I can try to get on at 5 or 6pm for me, which would be in about 16h from now if you are on at that time.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

(BoredBrit)
how is he limping with an unset, unhealed broken leg

not to mention the broken shoulder LOL