Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking For a Blacksmith to Forge a Steel Longsword

Chad Hill

Loyal Servant of Altera
{Written in standard quality ink and with neat and tidy writting, the poster reads}

"To whom ever is reading this and is/knows a Blacksmith,
My name is Piero da Montafeltro and after just beginning Longsword Fencing lessons, I am now looking for a blacksmith to forge me a longsword. I want it to be a made of steel and of good quality. Unfortunately, I do not know much about swords, but my Master does and if I pay money for something that is apparently a Masterwork or any other quality but actually isn't, I am sure he will tell me and I will take further action. That being said, I am willing to pay any price you deem fit for the longsword and I do consider myself a fair trader. I live in Mockingbay and you may leave a note apon this poster or seek me out in person. I look forward to doing business with whom ever reaches out to me."

Your's Sincerely,
Piero da Montafeltro

{Where the poster used to be, there is now only wood and nails holes}

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
Roy has seen this, but will not be going out of his way to find the character, he's kinda lazy like that. But he lives in mockingbay and I can get on later today or tomorrow if you'd like.

Chad Hill

Loyal Servant of Altera
Ok, I have found a blacksmith to make me the longsword. CyberChaosV2 Sorry, I didn't reply, I was in the process of being shown to a blacksmith, although thanks all the same for the reply.