Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster]Looking for a home, will work for housing!

GinjaJones

Lord of Altera
This message looks faded, either by wear of the elements, or perhaps was written with a very cheap ink...

Looking for home, will work for housing!
To whom it may catch the eye,

My name is Olivier Lienne, I have traveled far across this vast realm in search for a place to finally settle down and call home. If you are looking for a fellow to accompany you, or you may just so happen to be someone with a place to stay. then I shall be quite appreciative of your offer should you decide to contact me! I have also grown quite adept when it comes to exploring and gathering resources from the far off sorrows--thus I am willing to work for my housing for whomever may choose to bring me in.

Until then fair travels,

Olivier du Lienne.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
* A note is tacked below it. *

" Dear Olivier du Lienne,

To whom it may regard, I am Astilo Darkwood, Queenhealer, and Privateer Extraordinaire.
If you would like work, and possibly housing, come to me in Tambry. Preferably at the Stables. "