Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking for a Rapier or Longsword Fencing Master

Chad Hill

Loyal Servant of Altera
{Written in standard quality ink and with neat and tidy writting is on this poster}

"To whom ever is reading this, my name is Piero da Montefeltro and I am looking for a Master with a Rapier or Longsword to teach me how to fence properly and effectively. I am primarily looking to learn how to use them in a self defence scenario, such as one on ones or small fights. I have no previous experience when it comes to any form of martial art but am very enthusiastic when it comes to learning and perfecting it. I am very soon to be serving in
the Mockingbay Guard and will need these skills when on duty, God forbid I ever need to use them. I do not necessarily only want to learn those two weapons, but they are preferred, but I understand learning how to fight with one sword can often help the process in learning with another. I live in Mockingbay and will either be seen walking around the Town or in my home. Either way, send me a letter by bird or slip one under my home's door. I'm not going to write it's where-abouts on this letter though, since I do not know who is reading this. I am willing to pay any price in Radiants or emerald which you deem fitting, but I cannot guarantee I am able to afford it."

Until then,
Your's Sincerely,
Piero da Montefeltro

[Ink written boldly and after this poster was made writes]
"To those reading, I have just found an instructor to teach me Longsword fencing, but if there are others willing to give me a few tips or short demonstrations, I am able. Until I have finished my time with my instructor, I'd rather have my mind with one instructor and one style of fencing before I learn anymore on a regular basis"

Last edited: