Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking for Clothing Requests (Free Skins)

If/when I'm a good skin maker, which do you think is the fairest price if you were to buy?

• 100 rads

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 200 rads

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • 300 rads

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • 400 plus

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Chad Hill

Loyal Servant of Altera
(Before people get the wrong idea and expect free and high quality skins, this isn't what this is. Atleast not specifically)

{Written in good quality ink and neat writting, the poster reads}

"To whom ever is reading this,
My name is Piero da Montefeltro and I am currently trying to learn how to become a tailor in my free time out of longsword fencing lessons. I currently do not hold a lot of skill in tailoring and such, although I am hoping to become much better and lead a legitimate private business by myself. To help me along, I request that who ever is looking for a new shirt, trousers or a complete set of clothing, send me a letter or speak with me in person and tell me what you want. It is worth mentioning this is completely free and I consider it you doing me a favour, rather than the other way around. If I get to many requests, I may decide to pick and choose which clothing designs will challenge me most or help me improve the most, although I will try to get as many done as possible. If anyone is able to help me along with this by giving me tips or teaching me in person, I am willing to work as your apprentice in the mean time, as long as it fits my time-frame"

Your's sincerely,
Piero da Montefeltro

(If anybody is kind enough, you can send me any ooc skin requests/tips and guides in a personal pm or in the comments. If you are going to ask me to make you something in a roleplay form, I'd prefer you ask me in person, simply because I enjoy rp. Also, any youtube video links you may know of that will help me would be a HUGE help in letting me improve)

Chad Hill

Loyal Servant of Altera
download.png

The first skin I have made for anyone. For those considering getting a skin from me, expect a quality similar to this. By the way, the leather at the ends aren't the hands, they're the ends of the sleeves.