Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking for Earthspawn Artifacts

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
*These posters would be posted in Storm's Landing, Sanardu, Halbed, Mockingbay, and Compendium. They are written in a rough, angular common writing, though they are spelled correctly for a change.*

I want to bring home all artifacts from my people. Any remains of Earthspawn that anyone has are wanted, and anything that remains of House Eark'doz or any other Earthspawn artifacts also wanted. I want to lay to rest any remains and the artifacts should be given back to my people. Any written texts or histories would be appreciated. Those who have these things and give them over will earn the respect of Clan Hakiaz, and payment can be arranged if that is important to you. I can be contacted at Halbed, or Mockingbay.

Kam of Clan Hakiaz
Queen of the Earthspawn
Sentinel of Sangria

*This is written*
I would put a seal here,
if I had one.

(OOC: Looking to get Earthspawn stuff. Books, artifacts, remains. Will pay if you want payment, and that can be arranged based on what you're giving. Dunno how many people have that kind of thing, but it's something Kam would do and I'm going off that.)

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Azgir might share his honey stash in exchange for goodies

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
If you're willing to take possession of something via a forum-RP delivered.. Mail package, I guess? Provided that makes sense - my character possesses phylogeny notes of the freeing-of-corruption progression of the earthspawn - that they see no issue in sending a copy of.

Let me know if such a writeup would be useful.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
If you're willing to take possession of something via a forum-RP delivered.. Mail package, I guess? Provided that makes sense - my character possesses phylogeny notes of the freeing-of-corruption progression of the earthspawn - that they see no issue in sending a copy of.

Let me know if such a writeup would be useful.
I'd love that, honestly. It would be very interesting to get a hold of and help get some insight into the history she's trying to find out more about.
And thank you for offering it up, it's greatly appreciated. ^u^