Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking to get Murdered?

Lyrin Falenmor

Villager
Yeah - If you feel overrumbled or something just poke me ^^

I rather get some meaningful and enjoyable RP for both of us out of this :D
I'd agree, I'm totally fine with this it all started out as a popularity stunt to get someones attention and it worked so I probably won't be putting up any posters, Happy hunting!

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
A note would attached to the poster:

"According to the second article of the Ground Laws, the Queen of Azerwind would like to take you to trial, since there has been a necessary amount of belief that this is out of the law. Shall you not show up, there will be put a bounty on your head and deemed lawless in the lands of Azerwind. If you decide to meet up, there will be a fair trial, where a warning or punishment worthy of this threat will be given"
Just a question, but if this in to the sane dude is 'working' in Storm's Landing, doesn't your law have no say over him, because, ya'know, Storm's Landing is the lawless cesspit we all know and love as spawn, I'd imagine it would work kinda like someone in the UK committing a US crime that isn't a crime in the UK (Idk if one exists but hey ho) the US wouldn't do anything about it, even if the person posted on US forums and the such (might take down the posts)

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Just a question, but if this in to the sane dude is 'working' in Storm's Landing, doesn't your law have no say over him, because, ya'know, Storm's Landing is the lawless cesspit we all know and love as spawn, I'd imagine it would work kinda like someone in the UK committing a US crime that isn't a crime in the UK (Idk if one exists but hey ho) the US wouldn't do anything about it, even if the person posted on US forums and the such (might take down the posts)
This poster is also in Mockingbay ^^
*These posters are hung up around Storm's landing and Mockingbay

Edit: Basically, the poster itself is viewed as a murder plot, and is in Mockingbay.

So technically the "crime" is also in Mockingbay, if that makes sense

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
This poster is also in Mockingbay ^^

Edit: Basically, the poster itself is viewed as a murder plot, and is in Mockingbay.

So technically the "crime" is also in Mockingbay, if that makes sense
more like a note saying 'ima kill someone, but not here' but I see your point