Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking to get Murdered?

Lyrin Falenmor

Villager
*These posters are hung up around Storm's landing and Mockingbay, clearly written by an insane lunatic, all the words are hastily written and scribbled almost as a child had written it*

Have you ever felt the urge to get murdered? Are you tired living? Well I'm your man! I give out services from slicing to dicing to whatever you want HAHAHA, if you are interested come to The Kraken's Culling in Storm's Landing and look for the blonde haired man sitting at the bar, I'd rather not give my name for... reasons but I hope you find me well HAHAHA *Below the writing is a picture of what looks to be a black spider upon a myriad of color.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Theo scratches his head as he reads the poster.

"....People must be too lazy to fall on their own swords these days....or maybe we just don't have enough swords to fall on. In that case, should they not seek blacksmiths rather than have someone simply stab them? In fact, does not the maxim, "If you want something done, do it yourself" fit this situation perfectly? The lack of inertia some people have these days is sickening."

He huffs and moves on.

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Lin really wants someone dead.....

Is being hired to kill someone something this person will do?

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
A note would attached to the poster:
Ground laws

II | Regarding Murder

2.2 Plotted murder will also result in Trial.

"According to the second article of the Ground Laws, the Queen of Azerwind would like to take you to trial, since there has been a necessary amount of belief that this is out of the law. Shall you not show up, there will be put a bounty on your head and deemed lawless in the lands of Azerwind. If you decide to meet up, there will be a fair trial, where a warning or punishment worthy of this threat will be given"

TyoungBD

Lord of Altera
Legend
Tyoung_
Tyoung_
Legend

"According to the second article of the Ground Laws, the Queen of Azerwind would like to take you to trial, since there has been a necessary amount of belief that this is out of the law. Shall you not show up, there will be put a bounty on your head and deemed lawless in the lands of Azerwind. If you decide to meet up, there will be a fair trial, where a warning or punishment worthy of this threat will be given"

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
Just an information- This is just a normal action and reaction thing-

I want this to play out nicely ^^

Lyrin Falenmor

Villager

Ooc: I technically haven't had any clients yet and the one that was requested was never fufillied and the conversation was ooc so that would be metagaming

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
The poster itself was enough-
I was not even OOCly aware of the conversation? xD

Unless the poster is OOC too, then there should not be any problems.