Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Looking to Purchase a Horse

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
This poster has been hung in the central taverns of Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, Aelmere, and Astrakhan.

As the title says - I want to buy a horse. Willing to negotiate payment in terms of radiants and/or favours. Look for a girl bearing the insignia of a wolf on her chest and shield, or address a letter to the White Wolf.

OOC: Want to buy an IC white horse. Not sure if that requires purchase of an in-game horse as well?

Legendary Fiction

It took a lot to get here
*small note attached at bottom*
I have a white/white pinto, and a white.white spotted. Both are ready for saddle. They're in Emyn Arnen, but I can lead one to Astrakahn the easiest, or you can come here and pick, as well. We can negotiate depending on how we meet up.
~ Truce Soresta

(If you have the awesome portable saddle, then you can take your horse everywhere with you, if you remember to store it when you're not using it. Dunno if Stable plugin does same/similar, tho i think that changes the speed of the horse because you're storing it away differently.
The ones I have are IG if yer interested.)

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
I have a white/white pinto, and a white.white spotted. Both are ready for saddle. They're in Emyn Arnen, but I can lead one to Astrakahn the easiest, or you can come here and pick, as well. We can negotiate depending on how we meet up.
~ Truce Soresta

(If you have the awesome portable saddle, then you can take your horse everywhere with you, if you remember to store it when you're not using it. Dunno if Stable plugin does same/similar, tho i think that changes the speed of the horse because you're storing it away differently.
Neat-o, I'll pm you when I have time to set it up; probably tomorrow :)

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
~ Truce Soresta

As you witnessed, my connection is pathetic rn, so I'll hop in and pay you when I can