Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Materials Required for Storm's Landing!

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Spawn's Aimed New Release Date: This Friday, April 7th!
After the attack on Storm's Landing by the Kraken recently, Baron Crawford has order the reconstruction of the once prominent trade port from the materials left behind in the wreckage of the ruins. But as construction crews have worked through the ruins it has become clear that a majority of the ruins materials are unusable. It is that reason that the city of Storm's Landing reaches out to the many trading companies and noble houses of the land, seeking to purchase any supplies that they can spare in order to get Storm's Landing back to its former glory!

Seek out one of the many trade associates in if you believe you can provide some supplies for Storm's Landing reconstruction.

================================================
Alright guys and gals, Spawn Team is currently looking into purchasing all of the supplies needed for the new version fo spawn the be placed on the map. Mainly to keep with the legitimacy of spawn and to help stimulate the economy a little. So if you have any materials you would like to sell to the server for some radiants please contact me, Warwolf or TheDeester, (BrainAT16, WarWolf_1 and TheDeester are our IG names.) IG letting us know what you are looking to sell. These sales can be either IC (We won't RP it, we'll just note your IC character/house/faction name for credit purposes) or OOC, just let me know when the transaction is over so we can keep record of who all helped reconstruct spawn.

A spreadsheet of supplies in need of and the prices we are looking to buy them for per item. (Will update periodically as items are sold.)

Last edited:

Consider this my offer to sell to the spawn project. I have looked over the list and I think I can cover most if not all of it. However, I think it would be more appropriate to allow others the opportunity to participate as well, as it gets people involved and spreads the money around. If you guys disagree and would rather "git r done" I am happy to oblige.

I should add that I currently dont have a ton of cash. If you guys choose to do a lot of business with me, know that my plan is to recirculate the money by commissioning art, hiring builders, restocking, and buying things for the Archive. I might also use the money to start a guild. Still undecided. What I won't do is hoard the cash.

Edit: I would also consider a bulk discount, as I always do when trading.

Last edited by a moderator:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'll be around most of the night, for the next three hours at least. If anyone wants to approach me IG to sell supplies. Others may be around at other times. And yes, we want to give as many people a chance to sell as possible. Though we won't have a set amount each player can sell, just be reasonable. We do want to get these supplies all finished as soon as possible. :)

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Yay finally the promised player input for spawn :D
That being said - to be dead honest here imho some of the prices are far too high (cobble for example)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Yeah there was a mix up on the cobble prices. It's been alleviated and all cobble sold to server for a more correct price. Updating list now with items sold.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
This was /so/ close to being a pure material sink. I'd be willing to just donate these materials to get them out of the economy if I could log on to MC. (Some graphics driver problem with Java and the normal MC launcher makes it a no-go.)

Instead this is a money fountain of variable potency. Watch your numbers, could be a really huge one, could be fine, but I'm not the one for the analysis anymore.

Edit 1:
If I can manage to log on before this is resolved I would like to just donate the materials for 75% or so of that list so as to avoid any issues and keep the ball rolling. Will see if I can get things to work tomorrow.

This was /so/ close to being a pure material sink. I'd be willing to just donate these materials to get them out of the economy if I could log on to MC. (Some graphics driver problem with Java and the normal MC launcher makes it a no-go.)

Instead this is a money fountain of variable potency.
The money is legit though. It was donated to the spawn project. I agree that it would be nice to get stuff off the market, but i wouldnt call this a money fountain either. Its spawn team playing the game just like the rest of us. You yourself advocate for that, don't you?

Watch your numbers, could be a really huge one, could be fine, but I'm not the one for the analysis anymore.
I agree that some of the prices are inflated a bit. I did sell to this project yesterday and the price i got was less than a third of original price. I also offered to help them set prices.

My advice to potential sellers: sell to this project for as low as you will go. If that's free so be it, but remember that the money is legit.

Edit 1:
If I can manage to log on before this is resolved I would like to just donate the materials for 75% or so of that list so as to avoid any issues and keep the ball rolling. Will see if I can get things to work tomorrow.
If you feel so moved to offer that and staff feels moved to accept rather than give others the opportunity to make a bit of cash then that doesn't bother me. As long as I don't have to call it Naelwyn's Landing. ;)

Tot

Lord of Altera
Frosty
The_Tottot
The_Tottot
Frosty
I would definitely like to provide all the cobble and stone needs IC'ly seeing as my mine project has started to pick up along with the fact it's just down the road from Storm's Landing. It would be a complete donation from James IC cause . . . Business reasons! But yeah! Let me know what you think about this!

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I have spruce and oak, I'd like to just donate 10 stacks of each to say it was from Queensport - If I could.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I would definitely like to provide all the cobble and stone needs seeing as my mine project has started to pick up along with the fact is just down the road from Storm's Landing. It would be a complete donation from James IC cause . . . Business reasons! But yeah! Let me know what you think about this!
We've already bought all cobblestone blocks we need- though stairs/slabs/walls are still needed. And yes, you can say that your region helps to supply those things if you sell/donate to the project.

On other notes the list has been updated with items bought listed in red. Seeing as I saw a concern on the prices I went through the list myself this morning and lowered a majority of them by 25% on some. Others up to 50%. Prices of course, are still slightly negotiable when selling IG.

I have spruce and oak, I'd like to just donate 10 stacks of each to say it was from Queensport - If I could.
Spruce logs were all sold up last night I believe (Though we still need planks/stairs/slabs etc), unless it's listed in another place I don't see, oak though is still needed entirely. And yes- that'll work just meet me IG or one of the others and we'll make note when you provide the items. Though, you can /donate/ more than the listed amounts above. We just won't be buying more than listed. That goes for you too Tottot-
We're keeping track of everyone and there will be a list of regions/houses/factions that helped supplies the materials needed to reconstruct in Storm's Landing somewhere.

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
The money is legit though.
Remove nearly all of my constructive warning about money fountains then. The last time we did this back when we had an auction house it was just added to the Fastidious Quinn account. (Back when we had only the cobblemining thing as a money fountain and it stopped working.)

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
If you feel so moved to offer that and staff feels moved to accept rather than give others the opportunity to make a bit of cash then that doesn't bother me. As long as I don't have to call it Naelwyn's Landing. ;)
Heh. If the bar doesn't have a name yet I want to /empathically/ suggest Sheets to the Wind

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
List updated once more as items are bought, remember this is first come first server. So if you wanna sell something the sooner the better.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
The list has been updated once more. We've managed to knock out most of the larger items. We still need to gather the items of smaller quantities though.

Also, the Staff team is aiming for a release of new spawn by the evening of this coming Friday the 7th, assuming the materials are all gathered by the point. In hopes of recirculating RP and getting the ports back in place for easier travel once more. So if you want to contribute it would be best to get in contact with one of us before that day. Also a reminder on ports as we want to have as many active ports as we can on the launch of spawn. [Link]

Thank you.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Consider this my offer to sell to the spawn project. I have looked over the list and I think I can cover most if not all of it. However, I think it would be more appropriate to allow others the opportunity to participate as well, as it gets people involved and spreads the money around. If you guys disagree and would rather "git r done" I am happy to oblige.

I should add that I currently dont have a ton of cash. If you guys choose to do a lot of business with me, know that my plan is to recirculate the money by commissioning art, hiring builders, restocking, and buying things for the Archive. I might also use the money to start a guild. Still undecided. What I won't do is hoard the cash.

Edit: I would also consider a bulk discount, as I always do when trading.
Heh. If the bar doesn't have a name yet I want to /empathically/ suggest Sheets to the Wind
Just a random guy- but I'm ever eager to see spawn. My vote is to "Git r done"

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Had to update the resource list after a bunch of trading tonight. We're well on out way to our intended launch date. Infact, there are only a few sets of items left that we need. : )