Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster & Public Notice] Seeking Sallana Priest

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
The following in hung up on a thin sheet of vellum, in Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, and Queen's Port.

"I am seeking to learn more of the teachings of Sallana. Anyone that could possibly teach me, or needs an apprentice to help learn of the gods in general, seek Arianne Niamh, a long, silver haired elf. Either that, or send a letter address to me. I'll either be in Mockingbay, or Storm's Landing."

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Bump, help this woman not become a Jishrimite
In game poster is also up finally.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Apparently no Sallana priests exist, and I want my char to have some experience with learning of Sallana, otherwise you'll get some very ill-informed preaching soon enough. *Shakes fist at the sky.*
Also, bump, I guess.

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
I mean... Soul knows some things on Sallana- not priest level but his family worships them enough to know a decent bit that she may find something new...?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I mean... Soul knows some things on Sallana- not priest level but his family worships them enough to know a decent bit that she may find something new...?
Yee, please. *Grabby hands.*