Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Seeking a Knight

MrMine

Lord of Altera
*A notice has been pinned down in Storm's Landing, Mockingbay, Thorne, Sanardu and Aelmere (and as of now also Blackstone and Halbed)*

de Courtnay.png

I, Carlos de Courtnay, hereby seek out a knight of good nature to serve under as a squire. Though it has taken a long time to realise this, I wish to pursue the path of knighthood and therefore I implore any knight from any backgrounds and loyalties to write to me so that I might be able to achieve this lifelong dream of mine. For those that seek me, I reside primarily in the Chateau du Fleur in Mockingbay, but frequent the Kraken's Culling if you wish to meet me in person.
Signed,
Carlos I de Courtnay, Lord de la Fleur
OOC: Looking for Carlos to become a knight eventually and hopefully someone will offer their time for it. If any does so, please PM me so we might discuss meeting, or send a letter IC.

Last edited:

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Going to give this a bump, just in case any nations, or independent knights wish to have a squire!