Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Seeking a tailor

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
A simple sheet a vellum is hung in front of the Sanardu, Aelmere, the Compendium, Storm's Landing taverns.

"I am seeking any and all skilled tailors to meet in Storm's Landing with her. High payment is promised, though the specifics of the job are confidential. Look for an Elf with long, white hair. Black robes."

=======================================================================
((OOC: Just poke me over a forum PM, or here, and we can arrange some RP!))

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Oh yeah, if only Ari knew a fucking good tailor MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
*There's a small note pinned to the bottom of the poster in Storm's Landing, written in small flowing cursive*
I'm interested in taking the job.
-CH

Because Lin can't pass up a tailor job. xD

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
I'll be on in a few hours, at about 3 PM EST, multiple tailors are needed for different orders.

Icanra

Lord of Altera
Merchant
Icanra
Icanra
Merchant
*a small written note is attached* The Astrum Tailors will be more than happy to hire out their services (this is written by me as the tailor cannot post on the forums for some reason)

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
*a small written note is attached* The Astrum Tailors will be more than happy to hire out their services (this is written by me as the tailor cannot post on the forums for some reason)
*There's a small note pinned to the bottom of the poster in Storm's Landing, written in small flowing cursive*
I'm interested in taking the job.
-CH

Because Lin can't pass up a tailor job. xD
A simple sheet a vellum is hung in front of the Sanardu, Aelmere, the Compendium, Storm's Landing taverns.

"I am seeking any and all skilled tailors to meet in Storm's Landing with her. High payment is promised, though the specifics of the job are confidential. Look for an Elf with long, white hair. Black robes."

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Nah, just reminding folks that she needs to be looked for, not visiting other places!