Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Poster} Seeking Assistance

MrMine

Lord of Altera
*A notice has been pinned down in Storm's Landing*

House Herennii.jpg

Hello everyone! I am Mister Dimitrius Hostilius Herennius, of Astrakhan, son of the Basileos Theodosius Hostilius Herennius. I really want to go to the see the glowing sword I've heard about in Slyannen. So please please if anyone can take me there, I would pay you in at least five hugs, maybe ten! Pater may reward you too. If anyone can take me, I'll be at the big tavern place with the nice man called Jack who works there.​
Signed,
Dimi~​

P.s. Don't forget the hug part!
OOC: As Dimi is only five years old, I'm in need of someone to take him to the event tonight. (Basically he needs a babysitter). Though, it's highly likely that I'll be late to the event, so this may be a lost cause buuuuuuuuut if anyone is willing to do so that would be amazing, thank you :heart:

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
*Kam looks in disapproval at the father who can't take his son to the Rahas event*
Am tempted to say Kam will, but we'll see.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Keep in mind, Theo will have to meet with whoever is interested in babysitting him so they can discuss pay and how to care for his darling son!