Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Seeking Handmaiden

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
1525048340449.png

With the growth of my family must come of a growth of my personal household. I seek a maid-servant and personal companion that will be well compensated in coin, housing, and dress alike. No experience in the subject is required, though one must be learned in the proper ways of a noble household and be perfectly discrete regarding more sensitive subject matters that she may witness. Such a woman must be willing to travel freely with me wherever I may go, though she may expect to be fairly housed and treated with the highest esteem by myself and others. She must also respect the laws of the Holy empire of Anhald and its lands that she may cross, and not be heretical or treacherous in nature.
Inquiries may be sent addressed to Frau Fleur de Courtnay in Haven or the Keep of Ackerland.

1525048355191.png
1525048363995.png

{OOC: Send a PM to me over the forums if you have a
character that may be interested and we can arrange an RP.
Fleur is basically just looking for someone to bool with!}​