Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Servant for Hire

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
In neat, legible handwriting, a single poster is nailed onto the Storm’s Landing noticeboard
I am a young, aspiring traveler looking to be a servant. I am able to cook, knit, farm, create pots, and clean. I am good with stable animals and I can make the most of nothing.

I do not require much money, only a warm bed or stable. You can find me in the tavern in Mockingbay’s commoner area. Just call out the name Daniel. Or, you can send a letter to the tavern, the cooks know me, so they will give it to me.

-Daniel Cristián H.

A couple dozen empanadas sit in a warm clay pot. Each empanada contains ground beef spiced with salt, pepper, cumin, oregano and paprika, pieces of boiled egg, cilantro, olives, currants and onions. A note says, “Take one, please.”

Gon tag people w/ nobility chars that might be interested
Samiwashere Ruu Kamaoe Old-Seadog godfather1 Elz Cymic_ Cukie1 Ddaug bettemus99 ShaolinPunk Vincentius

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Bump

The empanadas are nearly gone now. However, there is now a piping hot pot of beef-stir fry. It appears to be of beef-strips marinated in vinegar, a tad bit of sugar and spices, onions, tomatoes, potato fries and cilantro. There is rice underneath it all.

A large stack of clay bowls and wooden forks lay nearby, apparently made by Daniel, as each have his initials.

A

Angel

(Can I still grab one? I think Saffire would like someone to work for her its rather lonely at her farm)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
(Yis, you won’t be disappointed with him I swear. Unless you hate Latin/Spanish food)

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
A fresh poster is put up and the empty bowls of food are cleared away. They are replaced with a dish of orange-peel infused mountain sausages (Lucanian sausages). Next to the dish is a cold pasta salad, complete with julienned carrots, onions, and bell peppers, all in a light sauce of olive oil and vinegar.
A modestly sized jug of mango juice is perched on top of another table.

Clean bowls, cups and utensils are stacked up next to the food and drink. The bowls have his address etched into them.

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Your food description is just shy of a food anime. It's making me hungry.

I could do better tbh. I usually have a few Wikipedia pages open to Greek, Italian and Roman cuisine- but this time I was just like “eh, Pasta salad.”

It doesn’t help that a lot of recipes in the Wikipedia pages are red links, meaning they go nowhere :C