Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] The Captain's Challenge!

Spirit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
PudsNull
PudsNull
Legend
*This poster was hanged in Mockingbay, Storm's Landing, Eisenheim, and many other surrounding areas.*

Captain of the Novahawks, Soul Allister challenges Prince Ciaran Niall to single combat out in the open at Storm's Landing. He demands Ciaran show his face and fight him so he may end his foolishness once and for all.
If Ciaran fails to show, then he has proven he's a worthless coward of a man who couldn't even take on a mere sellsword.

Captain Soul Allister challenges you, Prince Ciaran Niall. DO YOU ACCEPT?!

OOC:
I didn't set a time and date for this challenge because I want to see if Icanra is available to any days I have in mind. I'm going to wait if he has any time he wants to schedule this.

The gist is... it's a fight fam.

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
*Rhaenil approaches a poster with a frown.*
"Pfft, don't be stupid, Soul!~"

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
Sugar bumbles up to the message board in Storms Landing- catching a glimpse of a familiar name, the Caparii pauses. She reads over the poster as slowly, her brows quirk upwards in mild worry.. Or is that amusement.

".. Oh baby boy."

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Theo looks at the flyer and whispers a quick prayer to the Gods...
"If I cannot kill him, then you're our only hope."

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
On his walk to the tavern, Asero spots the new poster and stops to read it. Laughing afterwards.

"Hm... lil' Pumkin-head seems rather serious about this. Will be fun to watch."