Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] To those who seek Love and Commerce

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
*a poster is here*

Lord Vesryn Xilleth and Lady Velatha Yinjeon of Lovestride send their regard

Lovestride is looking for people who would like to work for a good living, and receive housing and such for their deeds. The port is in need of quite a couple professions bards, dancers, smiths, even a couple rough men to watch the docks, or be entertainment. Chefs, brewers, artists, more tailors, teamakers. Masons and hunters, alchemists and carpenters. Could also use a jester too, no one minds a jester.

Those who cook, chefs and bakers, have a home to stay in, a bed to sleep in and radiants givenby the bounty of Sallana. Those who brew, they've a brewery to make their drinks with, and coin to spend.

For the physicians who work their miracles daily and keep those in the mortal realm each stitch at a time, I implore you to extend your helping hand to a home here in Lovestride, to insure our people stay safe, and keep yourself well-fed.

For the artists and masons, a beaut'd home awaits you and so do drinks and pleasure. To the rough man who seeks respite in new lands, but wish to keep to their old ways, I seek you to protect our port, and our people.

Teamakers, alchemists, those of knowledge would be happy to be acquainted with peace and with that, you shall have it. A home to stay in and drink to be had and safety for the ages for you and your family.

If you've a talent of any kind, seek me out here at the docks, or find me deep in the south where Lovestride is located on its lonely island.

With high regards,
Vesryn and Velatha.

*The poster is tacked down in the docks of [Spawn] and anywhere he's -allowed- to, which is nowhere else because he hasn't asked anyone.*

[OOC Disclaimer: If your character is violent, know that you're going into a peaceful area.]

http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/port-trade-city-lovestride.37997/

*he also starts making more copies, ...a lot more*

aka OOC rads a month you get 500 c; for working

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
(It should be noted you can also PM me to set up a time, and that Lovestride is infact far. We're working on a teleport soon)