Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Poster] Tre hjem

Halendar

Lord of Altera
*This parchment it ripped at the edges and has poor hand writing, but is perfectly legible. The design of a howling wolf can be seen at the top of the paper.*

Are you a hard working man or woman and are looking for a home in the new world? If so, then make your way to Tre hjem, friend. We welcome all to join this small hamlet, and work at the sawmill, run by myself, Eisa Frostbourne. Note, it is required that you, with help of course, construct your own house. Additionally, be aware, it is not necessary that you labor for me, but know if you do not, you must pay for the land to build your home, as well as the materials I will offer you. However, if you do choose to work, you'll be provided with an area to build your house, materials to construct said home, and food, all free of charge. If you are interested, travel to Mockingbay, take the ferry to Astrakhan there, and follow the river running through the forest up, against the current. You will see the smoke.
~Eisa Frostbourne
(For more information contact me at Halendar on the forums or message me in game at Jrk17)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Gonna bump this, as I'm going to try to start this up again.

Erm, what will happen if Astrakhan starts nearing the border of your hamlet? Do you uhm, wanna discuss that IRPly? Like, I'm planning on expanding across all three rivers, to roughly the size of Mockingbay at a certain point in the future. I assume that won't be near her, but I just don't want to feel like I'm crowding you in :p

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Erm, what will happen if Astrakhan starts nearing the border of your hamlet? Do you uhm, wanna discuss that IRPly? Like, I'm planning on expanding across all three rivers, to roughly the size of Mockingbay at a certain point in the future. I assume that won't be near her, but I just don't want to feel like I'm crowding you in :p
Astrakahn is currently a very, very tiny village with a few houses. I think it's going to be a while before it reaches anywhere near enough to be Mockingbay size.

Halendar

Lord of Altera
Besides, Eisa and Theo will definitely be able to work something out. There's plenty o' forest for the both of 'em! :D