Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Postponed]The Forsaken Stronghold

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
There are some tales that weren't passed down through the ages.
There are some tales that are too strange to be true.

There are some stories are best left untold.

You might notice some posters around Port Silver. Said posters include these things:

The Sunk'n Norwegian
Satyrdal, 12th of Ghostmoon, Season of Decay

An expedition will be led to the far reaches of the lands. Several items of value will be attained, and several relics may be attained.

This adventure will be extremely dangerous. It is advised that moderately powerful equipment is brought.

Seek out Archaeus Fronte for more information. If you do not need more information, come to the assigned location at the assigned date and time.

Saturday, the 12th of October
Time!
8 PM GMT
9 pm CEST (Europe)

5 am AEST (Australia)
3 pm EST (East 'murica)
2 pm CST (Central 'murica)
12 pm MST (Rockies 'murica)
12 pm PST (West 'murica)

More information will be revealed through ICly talking to Archaeus Fronte! This expedition will launch you in to the heart of an ancient and long-forgotten stronghold, where danger will be plentiful.

RULES:

+ALL OOC CHAT WILL REMAIN IN [Local].
+Unconsented PVPers will be removed.
+IC Battle is allowed. Don't attack without valid reason given to a host..
+Randomly ICly attacking anyone is not allowed. Ask one of the event hosts before you do it, give a reason.
+Though exploration is advised, running too far ahead of the group is severely frowned upon.
+If you don't get down to the next stage of the stronghold before I close it off, you're ICly stuck on that floor and that's final. No complaining. If you continually complain about it in [Local], you will be removed from the event without IC knowledge of anything that transpired.
+Equipment brought has a high probability of being lost. There WILL be mobs.

EVENT HOSTS:
GLaDOS101 - @Archaeus Fronte
Michcat - @Michcat
Deash12 - @Deash12

[Updates to this thread to come]

darkkpfire

Loyal Servant of Altera
i feel like my knowledge of redstoning (lore book) and my medical knowledge can be used here ! i shall join you guys

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hi, are you still hosting this event? If you are, then till when is it postponed? Please mark a date and time. If this event has been finished already, please mark as finished :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Then keeping it as upcoming will be fit for this thread .

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Hi, are you still hosting this event? If you are, then till when is it postponed? Please mark a date and time. If this event has been finished already, please mark as finished :)
Hey, I've seen you going around-

Only moderators - up can change the thread flags :D