Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Very very rough start to the redraw. I don't usually do this sort of thing but I was keen to get the lighting right on this piece and I'm glad I took the time to lay it out. I'm having one of the...wildest couple weeks of my life so baer with

redrawwip.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Quick little refence bust for Alvaro, and I combined it with the one I made for his sister Aurora (..we're still looking for someone to play Alvaro if you're interested... >.>)
alvaro.png
Alvaro and Aurora 2.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Couple odds and ends.

Been using this website to improve my figure drawing and this was a 25 min one that I was really proud of (highly recommend it if you don’t know about it)
IMG_8674.jpeg
a very rough sketch of a scene from a story I’m writing that I did to try and get me out of my writers block (yes it is Laisa)
IMG_8682.jpeg

I also started trying to model a location from that story in blender but I’m still wrapping my head around the program so it’s just a very basic start
IMG_8683.jpeg

Once I sort out my regions and take my leave I likely won’t post here much, so please do follow me on insta, tumblr or kofi if you’d like to see more of my art, I’d really really appreciate it.