Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I got super over precise with the outfit. Here's my final commission for two weeks! MeowCow_ Hope its nice (also looks like Eisa and Tavia have found a new twin Halendar )
View attachment 85363

I also want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has supported this thread and my work. I really like the way my progress is going and I wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for the constant support from you guys.

P.S. Not afraid to admit I actually cried a little after Cymic_ and Ruulu 's comments on sappy stuff thread :heart:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
I got super over precise with the outfit. Here's my final commission for two weeks! MeowCow_ Hope its nice (also looks like Eisa and Tavia have found a new twin Halendar )
View attachment 85363

I also want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who has supported this thread and my work. I really like the way my progress is going and I wouldn't be doing it if it weren't for the constant support from you guys.

P.S. Not afraid to admit I actually cried a little after Cymic_ and Ruulu 's comments on sappy stuff thread :heart:
Erma gersh! Triplets!

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Sup guys
My tablet broke once again (killme) while I was away, so I'm not 100% confident with the stuff I've done but here it is anyway. I know they're messy ;-; Glad to be back and commissions will be reopening soon. :heart:
bluedress.png

ellienewstyle.png