Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
This was bound to happen eventually! Also my tattoo is really shoddy so if y'all wanna see an actual good ref of it (and just a really cool drawing in general) please check out Electric ref on Asero's profile here (sneaky shout out :p )
aseropls.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Couldn't find the urge to actually draw something so here's some scribbles that are more so comical than practical.
scribbles.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Fun fact, I started out drawing by looking at disney movies and drawing the characters as I watched them.
Anywho I still have zero confidence in and urge to do actual art, so heres more dumb scribbles.
morerandomdoodles.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I haven't been able to draw anything up to standard for a week. Its been really bugging me so I decided I'd ask for some ideas of things I could try draw here. Not putting it on my commissions post because I'm not making anyone pay since it could turn out horribly.
So yeah. thanks.