Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Drawing this reminded me how much I love Odette. Thanks to anyone who has helped keep her alive. (metaphorically and literally) :heart:
Odetteiskawaii.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I've had my digital tablet for almost two months now so i felt like doing a progress thing!
One of my first drawings on my tablet...
tavia.png
And my latest drawing...
irenaiscoo.png

Also bump for requests!

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
These are looking great. I do want to give you a piece of advice when you use the fill tool though. To get rid of those white marks that happen near the lines when you use it, adjust the threshold settings so the color will bleed into the lines a bit. That'll get rid of those frustrating white marks that keep you from consistent color. I was coloring by hand for the longest time because I never knew that trick. xD

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
These are looking great. I do want to give you a piece of advice when you use the fill tool though. To get rid of those white marks that happen near the lines when you use it, adjust the threshold settings so the color will bleed into the lines a bit. That'll get rid of those frustrating white marks that keep you from consistent color. I was coloring by hand for the longest time because I never knew that trick. xD
Oh thank you! I do do a lot of that, but theres little bits I guess a miss ahahh. but the advice is very much appreciated ^-^

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Oh thank you! I do do a lot of that, but theres little bits I guess a miss ahahh. but the advice is very much appreciated ^-^
No problem. It frustrated me for the longest time and when I found out about it I was like: "Why did no one tell me sooner?!"