Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
And final commission for Fronslin
fronsfullbod.png
With that I announce that Im gonna be closing Radiant commission indefinitely. I will still occasionally do Auction and lottery if im really bored, but it takes a lot of time and effort for me to make these pieces for something that someone can basically earn by voting twice. Real money commissions are always open but I dont really expect anyone to buy anything lmao. I'm gonna take this opportunity to just work on my skill I guess.

edit: I also decided this a while ago, so dont feel bad if I just did a commission for you this time around lmao I went into this knowing it would be my last round.

Anyway, thanks y'all

Last edited:

Jeroxia

The Jesterator
And final commission for Fronslin
View attachment 98087
With that I announce that Im gonna be closing Radiant commission indefinitely. I will still occasionally do Auction and lottery if im really bored, but it takes a lot of time and effort for me to make these pieces for something that someone can basically earn by voting twice. Real money commissions are always open but I dont really expect anyone to buy anything lmao. I'm gonna take this opportunity to just work on my skill I guess.

Anyway, thanks y'all

But I paid 40k :(

Samiwashere

Lord of Altera
Legend
Yo,
If y'all want and you have chars that are close with any of mine google "draw your otp/squad base" and you can pick one that you think works for their relationship(s). Send it to me in PMs or on Discord and I might do it. Depending on difficulty lmao. I like doing them they're funny. Can be as many people as you want so long as one of my chars is one of them.