Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Okee finally finished it, Here's my final commission. I'm going to be editing my commission page now as I guess im gonna be opening a paid option.
Here ya go MrMine Blorbis83 (Sorry for flipper hands. Please screenshot if you pay me while im offline)
Dimiandtheocommish.png

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Blorbis83 i forgot to mention I edited in the scar
Also here's something I drew a couple days ago but forgot about. I'm working on a special commission now which may take a little bit as I want it to be perfect. ^-^
Odettteee.png

Edit: itsnotmeanttobethattiny

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Im glad you like ! Hope its worth it hahah
Defiantly =)
I'm going on a bit with commissions at the moment, but it's mainly because all of Lana's art isn't from Hollowworld. Most are from a Sci-Fi setting, which doesn't help! I knew that I had to have a commission from you-- and yes, you are certainly skilled and worthy of paying for your services ^_^
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Defiantly =)
I'm going on a bit with commissions at the moment, but it's mainly because all of Lana's art isn't from Hollowworld. Most are from a Sci-Fi setting, which doesn't help! I knew that I had to have a commission from you-- and yes, you are certainly skilled and worthy of paying for your services ^_^
Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
You're a sweetheart :heart:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Gromm looks..different...
Funny, ain't ya? xD
I'm very strict about my single character rule, aye... But Gromm is currently in the slow process of dying. Once he is dead, I shall be playing the character Sami beautifully illustrated =) Lana.
Gromm will be alive for another week, maybe two weeks. Depends on how long it takes me to write all his knowledge down into books-- or rather, how much he travels. The more travel, the worse his condition gets.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
First I thought of when I saw "Gromm" and then that image (well done and bless your face by the way, Subway-Sammich)
Gromm yelled at Korog
Gromm starts to read
Aaaaaaand he's booted out of Dwarfdom

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I know I've already posted twice today but I think i might actually be in love with Amelia. I cant stop drawing her. sendhelp
wowameliaokay.png

Bonus:
Mae Sketch
Maesketch.png