Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Found a drawing of Citrine I did a month ago but never posted...I probably didn't like it. Also Tav (a lot of the stuff Im drawing at the mo I cant post for a little while so bare with me)

eeeeeeeeee.pngtaaavvvvvv.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I pretty much haven’t drawn at all this week despite having plenty of time to. So I’m taking drawing suggestions to try get me back into the swing of things. Not commissions so I will only do the ones I wanna do.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I NEVER GOT AROUND TO DRAWING A MUSHROOM but heres a Laisa. Have some other things I can post later and I'll draw a mushroom then.
Mybae.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Well I worked on this for 6 and a half hours straight hahahahhaahahahahaI'mdeadinside
Ayda
annacomissh.png

Edit: Also here's a chibi of a char I dont play but she still cute.
aprichibi.png

Last edited:

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Something I’ve done before. I wanna do some redraws but I want to let you guys pick the things that I redraw. You are welcome to pick commissions I have drawn for you I won’t charge you again obviously. I’d prefer things from my much older stuff, but anything works!

You can message me privately or just reply to this with the redraw piece quoted