Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Practice makes perfect

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Hey. I wanna do something I haven't done in a while where i ask people to suggest pieces I should redraw. Uhhh I will probably only do one of the suggestions but if I get bored I might do more.
yay.
Just reply to this with the original quoted.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Hey. I wanna do something I haven't done in a while where i ask people to suggest pieces I should redraw. Uhhh I will probably only do one of the suggestions but if I get bored I might do more.
yay.
Just reply to this with the original quoted.
The Strand Family group? seems fitting as a bit of a memorial

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I tried to do the redraw and it turned out badly, So I did this instead and will try the other one again later!
bust.png

EDIT:
also another animation I made a while ago

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
And finally here's a quick bad doodle of that one scene from tangled cause it makes me cry. (Colour scheme is based on the actual scene, and also other peoples art of it)

eek.png

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
I couldn't stand not drawing for another 5 days so i tried to use my old tablet again and i still hate it so have this bad doodle
anotherdress.png