Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Prestige Plug-in

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
How does the prestige plug-in keep track of "score", when you do the command /house score?

Perhaps Tiberione could take a look at the plugin and figure it out or maybe Solus already knows?

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
If they don't, I do. I wrote the algorithm and documented all of it and am willing to share it with staff if they don't have access, which they should. If they want it released, thats up to them.
Configurable weights or bust

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
i thought it was broken and i am sure i was told it was broken
: (

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
If they don't, I do. I wrote the algorithm and documented all of it and am willing to share it with staff if they don't have access, which they should. If they want it released, thats up to them.
I don't mind if you post the original algorithm.

I'll clarify it doesn't work as it's intended to be or it's currently not set fairly. I believe it's part of the project that ended up being set to the back while other things were sorted. We'll look into fixing it, but it's codework we'll need to set time for after all of our other updates.