Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Private Letter] Yes, To the Waves.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
[this is to go to the prince primarily should no one screw with the letter]

" To the Crown Prince Edmund the First.
You have my men, you have my ship. I'll provide what rum and food I can
to the fleet, so that we may exit these gods forsaken lands, these abominations will be the
death of us all. Your wise decision to call upon our next exodus is a great one, but we mustn't
waste time. Will dock in the Quays, if the threat succeeds I will pull my men out and head for
the docks of Heaven's Reach under a white flag. Thank you for your time.

- Regards,
Captain Astilo Darkwood, of the Unrelenting Wave. "

[ in response to http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/public-letter-beyond-the-horizon.37562/ ]
[thank u for your time]

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
do they even have plans on were to go? i'm fairly sure that eyes of silas traveled in each direction and found uncrossable barriers.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
To the West- Sea of Broken ships that stretch across the horizon. Kavdek and Ilriea are there but both are too small to settle on permanently and also lack any sort of warding.
To the East- Sea of Storms, an elemental that is the size of a continent and don't take sass from no one. Uninterested in communication and killed the last crew that attempted such.
To the North- Given the ice I imagine we would eventually find a frozen winter wonder land of a pole. Unlikely to be able to support Altera's population on whale blubber and Eskimo style living.
To the South- The Sorrows I believe are south of us. Where all the undead are coming from and lacking even the remaining two wards our current home does. Probably bad idea.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
To the East- Sea of Storms, an elemental that is the size of a continent and don't take sass from no one. Uninterested in communication and killed the last crew that attempted such.
Shockingly, you can try not sailing directly into the Sea of Storms.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
Shockingly, you can try not sailing directly into the Sea of Storms.
The thing is the size of a continent. Now they didn't specify if we're talking sub continent like India or if we're talking about trying to get around Africa here. But there is a whole lotta storm that qualifies as sailing directly into it.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The thing is the size of a continent. Now they didn't specify if we're talking sub continent like India or if we're talking about trying to get around Africa here. But there is a whole lotta storm that qualifies as sailing directly into it.
It'd take months IC but we'll see. If I die then lmaaaaao.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Not to the letter, no. Will when the time comes closer.
Thank you, I'll see how many men I can actually muster, otherwise we'll be evacuating citizens.

We'd be pushing it but the ship can hold up to ten more the actual crew.