Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Private] - Reflections of the Mother

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Let the world sing out with praise and song, as the stars align upon the sleeping sky's light! In the port of Queens, so jubilant, onlookers frolick and revel in delight. One could say, of this wondrous day, that the feelings of love outweigh all plight. What a night to behold, with offerings of gold, and grand morsels to bite!​

Masters Maloki and Robert wish to invite the goddess upon the mortal realm, to share drinks and praise in her glory; To seek her blessing upon an artifact they hope is worthy of her unmatched beauty.
(Credits to 223hero7 for contributing to the above)
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Date: Sunday, November 23rd, 2014
Time(s): 4:00pm (CST)
5:00pm (EST)
2:00pm (PST)

Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: None
Have you spoken with the town/region owners?: Yes, I have spoken with @ACU20
This is also a peaceful event.
Guest List:*
Those who hail from Champagnac and select few from Le Havre.
Select few who hail from the Queen's Port.
If you would like to be invited, please discuss this with me.
This is a
PRIVATE EVENT!
*I hold the exclusive right to turn someone away at the gate or to ignore those only roleplaying to cause excessive drama*

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Hey guys, IRL might prevent me from making this, but I'll try my best!

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Hey guys, IRL might prevent me from making this, but I'll try my best!
That's fine! If you do not show, we will not hesitate to push back the event to accommodate you!
Hmmm... I assume lossy could come? Aaand invite a fwend?? @ACU20

@Tybalt
Acu cannot see print this small *fingers crossed*
Also, no others may be invited. Only those approved by me. ACU is merely the owner of the host town, and I am organizing the event. (Although I won't discredit ACU for helping- Thankies for your help! :heart:)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
That's fine! If you do not show, we will not hesitate to push back the event to accommodate you!

Also, no others may be invited. Only those approved by me. ACU is merely the owner of the host town, and I am organizing the event. (Although I won't discredit ACU for helping- Thankies for your help! :heart:)
Eh, it's more like someone who was invited into the event have gave someone else knowledge of it

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Eh, it's more like someone who was invited into the event have gave someone else knowledge of it
This is a
PRIVATE EVENT!
*I hold the exclusive right to turn someone away at the gate or to ignore those only roleplaying to cause excessive drama*
-Also- 1 hour remains if all goes as planned!

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
Tyba would have been told if I didn't have to go (parents are tardy, they think I want to sit and stare at a tv for hours doing nothing) can we say lossy goes with tybalt but doesn't do much, like a background thing? It had to be a Sunday XD
*hasnt had a single day off school I'm team time other than appointments..... Ever...*

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Tyba would have been told if I didn't have to go (parents are tardy, they think I want to sit and stare at a tv for hours doing nothing) can we say lossy goes with tybalt but doesn't do much, like a background thing? It had to be a Sunday XD
*hasnt had a single day off school I'm team time other than appointments..... Ever...*
I'd have to respectfully deny your request. You may come at the request of ACU, but +1's are NOT permitted.

aidoninja

Lord of Altera
Legend
aidenninja
aidenninja
Legend
I'd have to respectfully deny your request. You may come at the request of ACU, but +1's are NOT permitted.
Ok, and I hope you all have fun at the event~
Do tell those of us who couldn't be on what happend~~