Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Private] Thieves Guild series - Chapter 2 - The Heist

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
(April 25th 5:00PM pst)

[This is a private event available only to Thieve's Guild members]

"Eyes have been watching, And coin has traded hands. Tons of unmarked gold has been moved form the north into the National bank of Tambry. The men there have confirmed it is bribe money meant to be kept off books. Now is a decisive opportunity. one we simply cant ignore."

Alrick has been stationed there, Perhaps this has something to do with the "Key of tides"?

This event is a dungeon crawl.

The bank has a series of defenses, mostly preventative. To navigate them we must be silent and Quick. Oh and also, once you're in you will only have 1 hour (OOC TIMED) grab what you can and vanish.
Lord Morgan and Lord Wollston also have there personal vaults, But we would require there keys to open those....

If you were not invited to this event please do not come.
Just an over view...
- Possible RP combat
- solving problems with RP solutions.
- Traps
- Puzzles
- Treasure
- Pre-planed Heist planning!

(Important OOC note: Nothing is being IC/OOC stolen from any citizens of tambry. Though we may be CALLED the thieve's guild everything we do is IC with consent. Many thanks to the kind guys over at tambry for letting us rob there bank!)

CHAPTER 3 WILL BE FRIDAY JUNE 30TH AT 4:30PM PST!

Would you like to join the guild and help build our lore and attend events like this one?
Harlot's Veil Thieve's Guild

Last edited:

Reaffirming that Balatro spoke to me about this event. I have approved it. Also reiterating that everybody's items are safe and will remain safe. This event will in no way put anybody's property in danger, either, so the citizens and shopkeepers of Tambry will be safe.

A reminder that Tambry is a "moderate" region as well.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
IN NEED OF PLAYERS WHO CAN PLAY AS TEMPS!
I will pay. I ask you be willing to take OOC orders. (Such as attack this player. Cower in corrner. Ect..)

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Trying something This time in reguards to loot.

In addition to IC named items being given as loot..
Pics will be posted in this thread with a link to the player who found the item.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I have to revoke my availability for being a temp, I don't think I am in the right mind today for quality Role-Play, i'm sorry!
Not a problem. We didnt need temps after all.

Ill keep you in mind for next mounth's Heist!