Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished {Private} To Deny Thy Mother's Imperfections {Feb. 19}

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover

Deathe to being leaveth yet in lonesome, yet Unnecesarie to trifle upun.

OOC: we've got another private one, boys. next one will probs be public or something.

What? Another private ritual in devotion to the Necromancer.
Where? The Sorrows.
When? February 19 7:00 PM EST.
Rating: Violent.
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Iskvandar

-Public or Private: Private.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: The Skraag shrine of the Sorrows.
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved? WHO OWNS THE SORROWS?

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I want to be there :(
Gromm likes killing undead if they show up and ruin the sermon... He used to live in The Sorrows and likes Skraag worshipers! But I can't metagame :p

Edit: *Randomly goes for a walk in the Sorrows one day and stumbles across the shrine with a ritual going on* Ohai

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Man I don't know why people like Skraag besides being edgy. Despite years of attempts nobody has gotten to defy death, and no independent intelligent undead have ever been found.

Vincentius

Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Man I don't know why people like Skraag besides being edgy. Despite years of attempts nobody has gotten to defy death, and no independent intelligent undead have ever been found.
Personal preference. I'd say that for me, between the three evils, Skraag has been a pleasant middleground between Jishrim's "edgy" nonsense, and Visage's "edgy" intangibility.

Either way, nothing matters. Variety is my entertainment. It's less about the profit, and more the philosophy.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
To my knowledge, Dum'ni was made undead for a period of time.
As for all the attempts to bring about undeath: I feel that there have been very few followers actually trying to do it. And I think this is because the players don't think it can happen, what with the long staff/God inactivity. Seems to be turning around though. I'll be hosting an event to dedicate a skeletal colossus to Skraag in time. We'll see if it goes well.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
There was also Lich for a few days in the lavo days I cant remember the specifics but it was player controlled.

Vincentius

Lore Staff
Lover
Hero
Staff
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
Postponed due to OOC complications. Will tag everyone involved when a date is set again.