Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Private Worship] The Dark Order Calls

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron

1541366900303.png
Fall of the Damned - By Mark Fishman

"Skraag, Skraag, bones and skulls and blood.
Skraag, Skraag, death, undeath, both rot."

"Jishrim, Spider, mad or worse; insane.
Jishrim, Spider, all help will be in vain."

"Visage, the mask, the great pretender too.
Visage, unknown, could be me or you."

"The Dark Order, we call to prayer you who sees the bigger plan.
The Dark Order, we meet at last, let this be the beginning of their end."

The Dark Order calls all its members via discrete messengers.
It also reaches out simultaneously to all who show promise and could be a valuable member of the Dark Order.
The Dark Order knows who want to become a member, they've seen their evil actions, even when you thought nobody saw.
They will come up to you, ask a few questions, and see if you are truly evil. You'll be asked questions and slowly the conversation would move to a more darker subject.
If you turned out to be good, you wouldn't even have known the Dark Order reached out to you, because it would seem like a normal conversation.

Sunday - 18th of November - 2 pm CST / 12 noon PST / 20:00h GMT
The ruin opposite Rahm's Labyrinth, the passage will be open.
Olive's Room in Linlea

1542319396383.png

This event is classified as -private-.
Please send me a message in a convo if you wish to join the event and haven't been invited yet.
Only those who have got an affirmative from me in a private convo may join.
This to prevent the slaughter of all wicked characters before we can even do anything :p

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Okay! Sent out all the invitations to people who are / have been in the order and to everyone who has reached out / shown interest.
Let's see how this goes!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I dreamed last night that a crazy amount of people submitted formats for joining this event, like over 20, and I don't even have a format to fill in xD

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Moved to the 16th! Something came up this weekend and I won't be able to host it, sorry for any inconvenience this caused!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Lannis i think it's wise to have a dm with this as we will do things in the name of some evil Gods. Do you have time on that date and time or should I tag someone else?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Lannis i think it's wise to have a dm with this as we will do things in the name of some evil Gods. Do you have time on that date and time or should I tag someone else?
Hello there! I will unfortunately still be at work until ~2 hours past that time, but you might be able to nab someone in an EU timezone for it. Otherwise, I don't think I have anything going on on Satuday the 17th.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hello there! I will unfortunately still be at work until ~2 hours past that time, but you might be able to nab someone in an EU timezone for it. Otherwise, I don't think I have anything going on on Satuday the 17th.
Right! Depending on the attendees and their availability it might be a bit later, but just to be sure I'll tag Jazzper and Kamaoe here to see if they can DM possible godly stuff?

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I can definitely be there to take notes
God stuff'd be up to Lannis though, being Mr. God Man

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I can definitely be there to take notes
God stuff'd be up to Lannis though, being Mr. God Man
Ah right, so if we want a chance of anything Godly happening, we should delay the event by 2 hours and wait for Lannis to arrive?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
To all attendees: Please be on time, there are attendants that can only make it to the first half an hour.
Lannis is it reasonable to assume you'll be joining 10/15 minutes in?

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Should be good at that time, yes

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
How do they know that is where they are supposed to go :confused:
I asked you where do you wanna host it, in your room? And you said yes.
Where do you want me to host it otherwise? If we're gonna use Linlea's tavern, that's pretty much a hub for all RP, we should ask the owners of the region first :p
It's your event now! haha

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I asked you where do you wanna host it, in your room? And you said yes.
Where do you want me to host it otherwise? If we're gonna use Linlea's tavern, that's pretty much a hub for all RP, we should ask the owners of the region first :p
It's your event now! haha
Hmm, I must have misunderstood your question. The poster just says Linlea so I'd assumed things would just gravitate as the RP went on. Olive isn't giving out her hidey hole freely after all. ;)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hmm, I must have misunderstood your question. The poster just says Linlea so I'd assumed things would just gravitate as the RP went on. Olive isn't giving out her hidey hole freely after all. ;)
Alright. Well. I got to wait 60 seconds between every convo I send to inform people, and I got a lot of convo's with the people who wanted to join the event.
Lemme know once you know where the event will take place then, and I'll resend the thing again tomorrow to everyone.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Is this today? It is friday but it is not the 18th
Aye, accurate! It's not today, it got moved to the 18th but I forgot to change the name of the day.
Thanks for the question!! The calendar always has the right date on it for future reference.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
"Event" is now finished. It was a bit unclear, I apologize for that. I myself wasn't sure how it would go down either.
Here's a summary without giving away people's identities and naming our exact number of aspirant members, I'll just keep referring in plural to make sure you won't know!
The idea of the event was to give people and their characters a way to react to the current going-ons of the Dark Order.

The situation was as follows; The Fool was captured a few days before I wanted to host the event and held captive in a windowless-doorless-magically-sealed room. The one who captured him hung a message directed to the Dark Order, naming him and calling for members to abandon the agreements they made to meet at another place, but instead to meet at Linlea. This is what went down:
  • There were Dark Ones who were OOCly confused and thus didn't know what to do or what they were expected to do.
  • There were Dark Ones who were OOCly unable to make it, so didn't react to the situation at all.
  • There were Dark Ones who were ICly aware that this message might have been a trap, and didn't reveal themselves or tried to search.
  • There were Dark Ones who figured it was more important to continue their evil plans in the shadows, rather than help one of the members out, so they didn't react either.
  • There were Dark Ones who went from door to door, finding only two houses locked, and trying to sneak into the house The Fool was in, however failing to rescue him.
    • The Fool was untied from his chair, then bound in ropes and tugged through the streets of Linlea to the tavern.
    • At the tavern, the captor asked for guards or the mistwatch, they weren't there.
    • The captor tugged The Fool through the streets to a jail of the town, with a great audience following them and calling The Fool names.
    • The Fool was taken into the jail and thrown in a dark pit (nice build btw!), where they questioned him some more.
That is where the RP/event ended. I think it's okay to say that some of this is common knowledge to all characters who frequent Linlea's tavern as it must've been the talk of the town for a short while:
After this event, people can know that:​
  1. There is an evil organization that is called the "Dark Order", what exactly their purpose is, is a matter of gossip.
  2. "The Fool" is a member of it.
  3. According to the message Olive hung up, there are supposedly at least two other members.
  4. Olive took him through the streets of Linlea, so his appearance can be described by on-watchers.
  5. The rulers of Linlea got him imprisoned.
Thanks for the RP everyone!
And... you've not seen the end of this yet - to be continued!