Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Pub Brawl

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Explaination
Hello good people of hollowworld. After reading the marriage of gromm i came up wiht this idea because of Seth so this will be kind of dedicated to seth.

Rules:
1. Dont bring anything at all!
2. Cheating will mean you ruin the fun and you wont be able to join any more pub brawls if more will come.
3. General server rules

Okay basically this will be a brawl in port silver pub if i get permissions to hold it there. It is basically hitting each other with fists and ill make a couple of classes. Also note this is for fun and is not completely RP.

Classes:
Speeder: Will recieve speed potion
Brawler: Will recieve strength potion
Cheater: recieves wooden axe with sharpness 1 (only 1 cheater allowed)

Also there will be a chair wich you can throw (bow with one arrow) When you die with the stool someone else gets it and we randomly drop arrows so you can use it. Everyone has 5 lives and the winner gets Proudness and some potions off choise.

Time: Saturday 30th march 8pm GMT

Participants:
Aerogor: Brawler
Seth_Jenkins: Brawler
Spagbog: Speeder
Epik: Brawler
Anit: Brawler
K9: Brawler
Snipero: speeder
Pshychocreep: Brawler

No more people joining we are full!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Not to be picky or anything, but brawls happen practically every day in OOC...

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I love the sound of this event. I would be more than happy to volunteer my pub (the sunk'n norwegian) as a place to hold these brawls. Btw, my class is brawler.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Brawler

anytime during the weekend or next week.

As long as it's not sunday

It's easter

epik's love easter

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Brawler, and if you have seen my suggestion for a "brawlers guild" yet i would love to cooperste with you if you would like?

hshotwell

Lord of Altera
I would like to suggest that this be a weekly thing or something rather than a one time event. Seems easy enough to pull of and just means more bruising for everyone.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Yeah.. my idea is basicly to have a guild focused on pvp and rp fighting/brawling. I have already planned out much of it, but i was just asking if perhaps you wanted to cooperate? You clearly like pvp too :)

Ohh i mistook hshot for bowduim xd oh well.. my offer still stands.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I'll be the cheater c:

-K9

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
Why not just have it as an ongoing random thing, like it always used to be...

You used to be able to see all the dwarves killing each other, and then a cry of "PUBBB BRAWWWLLL" in ooc and everyone would run over with nothing on them.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Awh shucks, I guess I'll brawl then

-K9

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
As one of the barkeeps of the Merry Mead, I would love to host this in the MM, and I am sure Moochick would allow it. Also, this is a very common thing, happens everyday, and it actually can get quite annoying when people start pissing about (no pun intended).
But yeah, I think it would be cool to hold it in PS sicne everyone knows where it is, and I can also start bossing people about if it gets out of hand :p *Evil smile*

Spark

Broken
dracoboy2 said:
Why not just have it as an ongoing random thing, like it always used to be...

You used to be able to see all the dwarves killing each other, and then a cry of "PUBBB BRAWWWLLL" in ooc and everyone would run over with nothing on them.
I agree

bowduim400

Legend of Altera
Draco, Spark i get that you dislike this idea but leave it for yourself now same is for the rest who do not like it.

Also everyone agrees with the time?