Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed [Public] [29th June] Here comes the Sun...

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
sun.png

Prepare for the day.

With Altera safe once more, all are called to revel and celebrate their lives with Father Gregory.
Feasting and merrymaking will be held just North of Storm's Landing followed by a short Sermon in honour of God and the angels lost in pursuit of Order.
He calls the faithful to bring offerings to burn for the Lightbringer so that they may grow stronger in the coming days.

OOC:
-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Charlemagne Lavoyarde.
-Public or Private? Public.
-Temples or Shrines Involved: Shrine outside of Storm's Landing directions to be given in a later post.
-Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?
Yep and Yep.

Where: Ignis Shrine outside of SL.
When: Friday 29th June - 3 EST
What: Charlemagne spouts sun-related crap in hopes of finding likeminded folk.
Classification: Moderate for Pvp, but come at us with godly shenanigans.
Tags: Lannis Elz
I know this is short notice, but I wanted to do a thing before showing up to Solus' event on Monday. I do not expect any intervention, but it gives me a reason for Charlemagne to meet other ignites.
Note: This is not ignites only, feel free just to come along and talk with Charlie. I want to get into RPing a new character.
Note 2: It begins again Lannis

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
turning this into an evangelical festival of sorts.

all are welcome to come a long as i make a fool of myself in trying a new approach to ignis synnove.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Edit: disregard that postponing. ill just make it a short meal+sermon as opposed to a festival

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
this is tomorrow, gonna be a short sermon with a celebratory feast type thing. if i can set up games for a festival, i'll do that. otherwise they will come at a later date for a later event.

Tomorrow [Friday 29th] - 3 EST

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
HAHA postponed indefinitely due to a lack of interest and drive from yours truly