Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Public Declaration] Azerwind’s Declaration

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
1AFDE5F4-BF30-4579-A006-CFFFA49209FA.jpeg
In the name of Shalherana and the sanctity of life, Queen Citrine hereby declares that all Azerwind land will be seen as peaceful lands and safe havens for those escaping political or religious conflict. This means that all are welcome in these lands so long as they are willing to keep the peace and all are welcome to follow whatever gods they choose so long as they do not try to force their views on others or cause unneeded trouble. (With the exception of previous individual banishments, which may be discussed by letter and later meetings)

Azerwind will not fight for or supply any political conflicts, favouring pacifism. Any alliance that declares Azerwind should fight alongside a house in case of war is null and void, however, the house will still withhold all trade agreements unless leaders choose otherwise.

Death will never be used as a punishment in Azerwind lands, a law that has been in place since the beginning of this reign, and Guards will only use violence if provoked. The Life Bringer’s gift will never be taken for granted.

People are not and should not be a threat. There are greater evils at play that we must work together to destroy. May we find enough strength in unity and peace to overcome those who threaten the sanctity of our lives.

-Signed Queen Citrine G. Azerwind

————————————————-
OOC:

I’ve been planning this for a while since it makes most sense for Citrine and her views and it’s also more enjoyable for me atm. Will alter region classification when I can get on computer. If you have any questions or complainants please message me privately. No Shitposting please :heart:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Is Azerwind not going to get involved in the Aldred conflict?

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Is Azerwind not going to get involved in the Aldred conflict?
They will fight non-people entities, yes. That’s what was implied by “greater evils” sorry if that was too vague. I’ve been very busy and unable To partake in most events.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
Will you be tearing down the mockingbay walls and barracks, then?
No because there are still threats other than people. mockingbay has history with issues of animals coming close to the city walls and it is known that there are dangerous creatures in the woods outside. And the guards still exist in order to protect people from such threats. Thus the barracks will stay.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
No because there are still threats other than people. mockingbay has history with issues of animals coming close to the city walls and it is known that there are dangerous creatures in the woods outside. And the guards still exist in order to protect people from such threats. Thus the barracks will stay.
these are things that cant be in a peaceful region, though.

Samiwashere

Soul stealer
Retired Staff
Samiwashere
Samiwashere
Legend
these are things that cant be in a peaceful region, though.
ICly and realistically it makes no sense for us to immediately assume that because we said it’s peaceful animals and demons won’t attack us. The only reason they won’t is because it’s a game.

Removing all defenses because I said it’s peaceful would be citrine ICly thinking demons and beast should understand common and will just be like “guys we can’t come here they said no”

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
ICly and realistically it makes no sense for us to immediately assume that because we said it’s peaceful animals and demons won’t attack us. The only reason they won’t is because it’s a game.

Removing all defenses because I said it’s peaceful would be citrine ICly thinking demons and beast should understand common and will just be like “guys we can’t come here they said no”
he means the region can't be classified as a peaceful region because it has defenses and such, referring to this:
https://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/consent-rules-in-roleplay-in-events-in-regions.42262/#post-724217