Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Public Event] Kraken Retrieval [Aug. 13]

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Does this mean that (if you do this event) its out of your hands whether or not you stay alive?
It's to say that if your character is going to be killed by something, it's very likely that thing will kill them. That said, playing cleverly/IC trying to survive bolster your chances of living. It's taking the OOC out of it, hopefully.

Spooksy_

Lord of Altera
Legend
malaoka
malaoka
Legend
It's to say that if your character is going to be killed by something, it's very likely that thing will kill them. That said, playing cleverly/IC trying to survive bolster your chances of living. It's taking the OOC out of it, hopefully.
*i walk straight into the jaws of a shark*

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This is tomorrow. Reminder: There will be a ship for public access to anyone who wishes to come that is not a part of Varyn, Sankera's gang, or Sangria.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
This is tomorrow. Reminder: There will be a ship for public access to anyone who wishes to come that is not a part of Varyn, Sankera's gang, or Sangria.
Dont do public ships, I need more people than just me and 2/3 others

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Dont do public ships, I need more people than just me and 2/3 others
Your ship alone is honestly big enough to hold every active character on the server. Even though my character's ship is the public one, from an OOC standpoint, it won't be very immersive if you have 4 ships with 3 people on each. The roleplay will be greatly spread out and make DMing difficult.

Might be fun to put everyone on one ship.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
2/10 wouldn't recommend, my expensive ship sank, got shot twice, didn't get to kiss the unholy man with a trident. All around a bad event for my char